What is Building Lives Academy?
Delivered in partnership with Willmott Dixon, South Thames College Group, and Unique Talent, Building Lives Academy is a fully-funded 5-week pre-employment programme which provides participants with entry level qualifications and work experience to undertake a career in construction.
Building Pathways is providing wraparound support to proactively address individual and specific needs, ensuring the best experience and outcome for participants.
Applications are now open for our next programme which begins at Merton College on Monday November 8th 2021.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• A fully funded training opportunity
• Level 1 Certificate in Basic Construction Skills, CSCS card and H&S certificate
• Employability Skills
• On site experience with professional Willmott Dixon staff members
• Option to cover Digital Skills and Maths and English Functional Skills
• Workshops on Personal Branding
• Interview with a recruitment agent to help find employment within the Willmott Dixon Supply Chain.
• Employability support from the team at Building Pathways
All learners must be aged 19-24 and residents of the London borough of Merton or Sutton. To register your interest to take part in the course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org