Our new 2-week online pre-employment programme for London residents wanting a career in construction.
Building Pathways Academy is a fully-funded programme delivered in partnership with major local employers, and includes:
- Employer led workshops and masterclasses (co-delivered by construction industry professionals)
- CSCS Green card and L1 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment facilitated training and tests
- Interview techniques & practice sessions
- Improve your CV tutorials
- Site Visit / Virtual Tours
- Access to local jobs & apprenticeships
We are running a series of 2-week courses for small groups of eligible* candidates in May, July, September and November 2021.
All referrals must meet the eligibility criteria* below and ideally come via a JobCentrePlus coach. Candidates may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must:
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- be 16 years old or over
- be Economically Inactive or Unemployed
- be a resident of a London Borough (additional places available for residents of Croydon, Merton, Surrey, Kingston & Richmond)
- not have taken part in an ESFA-funded project covering the same activities or courses before.
- have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in Construction
- have access to a laptop and smart phone