Our new 2-week online pre-employment programme for London residents wanting a career in construction.
Building Pathways Academy is a fully-funded programme delivered in partnership with major local employers, and includes:
- Employer led workshops and masterclasses (co-delivered by construction industry professionals)
- CSCS Green card and L1 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment facilitated training and tests
- Interview techniques & practice sessions
- Improve your CV tutorials
- Site Visit / Virtual Tours
- Access to local jobs & apprenticeships
We are running a series of 2-week courses for small groups of eligible* candidates in May, July, September and November 2021.
Our next course, delivered in partnership with Sir Robert McAlpine, starts on Mon September 27th and is now open for applicants.
All referrals must meet the eligibility criteria* below and ideally come via a JobCentrePlus coach. Candidates may also contact us directly at email@example.com
Now I am fully equipped with everything that I need to start working in the construction industry. I would definitely recommend Building Pathways to my friends or anyone that wants to get into the industry.
All participants must:
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- be 16 years old or over
- be Economically Inactive or Unemployed
- be a resident of a London Borough (additional places available for residents of Croydon, Merton, Surrey, Kingston & Richmond)
- not have taken part in an ESFA-funded project covering the same activities or courses before.
- have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in Construction
- have access to a laptop and smart phone
Building Pathways Academy students on a Sir Robert McAlpine site visit in Croydon July 2021