Our fully funded training & support programme that helps 19-24 year olds into an exciting new career in construction.
Get yourself ready for work!
6-12 week pre-employment programme
Training & Support
Flexible, personalised learning plans
On-site work experience
Work placement options at major redevelopment sites
Are you aged 19 to 24 years old?
Do you want to improve your employment prospects?
Are you interested in a career in construction?
Free pre-employment training is available now!*
Our free 6-12 week Traineeship programme, delivered in partnership with specialist provider Learning & Skills Solutions will give you all the necessary training, support and work experience to prepare you for roles in the construction and built environment industry. Options includes:
- On-site work placement
- Level 1 Award – Health and Safety & Construction Environment
- Level 1 – Employability skills (CV writing, Interview techniques and soft skills)
- Green Labourer (CSCS) card
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Personal protective equipment provided
- One extra accredited option** – Traffic Marshall, Fire Marshall, PASMA,Scaffolding (COTS), First Aid or Asbestos Awareness.
During this traineeship you will be given a flexible, individual learning programme, career advice from industry experts and work placement options at a major construction redevelopment sites in London. Work placement roles available include:
- Painting and Decorating
- Traffic Marshall/ Fire Marshall
What will this lead to?
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. There may also be opportunities for interview and progression into a construction apprenticeship, extended work placement, further training or employment. If paid positions are available within our employer network, you will have the opportunity to apply for these positions.
*Full Eligibility criteria:
- 19 – 24 years old (must have turned 19 on or before 31st August 2019)
- No qualifications at Level 3 or above (in any subject)
- No previous traineeships/ work experience of 100 hours or above
- Residents of the UK or the EU for the past three years
- Not on any other funded courses/ schools/ colleges
**Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us on social media
Registered in England & Wales No. 12130294
1 Cousins Grove · Southsea · England · PO4 9RP